Will my Privates package expire?
- Yes, all Privates & Duet Packages of 10 expire one year after purchase date and Packages of 5 expire six months after purchase date.. **Special extensions are offered due to COVID lock-downs - contact Lela to discuss.
What if I can't make it to my Private Lesson or class?
- No problem, just give us 24 hours notice of cancellation to reschedule without charge. Lela D Pilates offers one late cancellation without charge per year. ** Special considerations to waive 24 hour notice on privates are offered during COVID.
Does the class package expire?
-Yes, class packages are designed to be used within the month, but we understand that life happens so they expire within 60 days of purchase date.
How do I know what level of class I should join?
- Give us a call! We are happy to discuss your previous experience and help you decide which level is the best for you.
I am not a Pilates instructor but a couple of your workshops sound really interesting to me. Can I enrol?
- Many of Lela D Pilates workshops are suitable for yoga instructors, group fitness instructors, personal trainers and Pilates enthusiasts. Call me to discuss and find out if a workshop is right for you.
What are your COVID protocols?
-Clients must sign an attestation stating that in the past 14 days they have not travelled or experienced any symptoms of COVID, Cold or Flus and have been in contact with anyone with COVID or symptoms of COVID, colds or flu or have travelled in the past 14 days. During the session, both the instructor and the client must wear masks while in the studio. Hands must be sanitized before and after each session. Socks must be worn during lesson. As much as possible, social distancing is observed during the session. Bookings allow a minimum 15 minutes between sessions so additional cleaning of equipment, apparatus and high touch area's can be completed . During this time, Lela D Pilates will allow for two last minute cancellations without charge if you are not feeling well. Options to switch to a Zoom session is available anytime. Please contact Lela D Pilates for full COVID protocol and attestation.
How do I become a registered with the BCRPA?
- I review the process during the teacher training course but you can find all the info at www.bcrpa.bc.ca